Sunday, June 27, 2010

Because Scott Said So

Let's face it. I love to write. And someone once said, "a writer writes." So here I am writing. Although I don't think I can be called a writer yet.

My friend Scott gave an awe inspiring speech a few weeks ago about harnessing creativity into something productive 365 days of the year (see his amazing productivity here). And Lis (the creative genius that she is) constantly proves that creating beautiful art isn't really that difficult (although I would beg to differ, I almost failed art class). I finally broke the cycle of procrastination and started writing again (I still hold that the two of them forced me into this).

365 musings in 365 days. Overwhelming? Yes. Impossible? Yes. I'd be happy with 52 posts in 52 weeks.

Just keep coming back, I'll do what I can to entertain.

Welcome to Life on the Side. Would you like Fries with that?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're writing again and look forward to hearing your musings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading more of this! And I love the name.

    ReplyDelete